tisdag 21 september 2010

Mail

Hello cuttie.......
I feel so great writing you this letter,
You're such a pretty woman that I belief God spent extra time creating you i must confess that even with the angels.. I am new on here and searching through profiles when I saw yours,I said to myself,Wow,What's an Angel like this looking for,At first I thought it was a dream or something,I then gave myself the hardest pinch on earth to see if I'll wake up,after then I knew it was real,I like your profile and picture   i would love to get to know you more and see where it takes us to I live in italy but i dont mind relocating just to come be with my angel and being the woman i gonna spend the restof my life with" Wowwwwwww" I have a comment on it your beauty is natural,I am a man of my words,I say what I mean and mean what I say .. I would like a partner who is Intelligent, self-confident, romantic, affectionate, kind, athletic. A women who loves herself and has the willingness .I want a woman who knows what she wants and what she can give to the world,A woman of her words,Someone I can walk side by side with on the street holding hands and showing love affection and i wispering sweetwrods into her ears making her go crazy for my kind of love ... ,I love to dance and I can sing too.. I love the outdoor activity so much,with time I'll get to tell you more ... Take care of yourself and be safe. You can get me on yahoo instant messenger as (firstnamecollinsamaechi). thats if you chat on yahoo and if you dont have a yahoo messenger you can get it downloaded through this link and then you sign up for a yahoo ID to to chat.. Looking forward to hear from you. and please do get back to me at so i can send you some more pics.. Take care pretty woman and have a terrific Moment..
I live in italy but i dont mind relocating just to come be with my angel and being the woman i gonna spend the restof my life with... Distance has nothing to do with issues of the heart neither Age i dont mind relocating
Love
Collins
Eller ba:
Passa micken och stick len
och lämna den där fattiga blicken, Eilert.
Passa micken och stick len
och lämna den där fattiga blicken, Eilert.

Inga kommentarer:

Hat

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.